Monday, November 8, 2010

Lg Ce0560 Dongle Config

My Bijou Brigitte things

Hi their mice
today I show you what I have everything from Bijou Brigitte, it is not much but well see for yourself




The Port mania has gekostet.Es to 12-13 € a 4 card slots 1 compartment for small change and 1 for tickets.
The quality is very good.


Then I have another 3 Ohrstecker.Sie look really cute and they were really cheap the frog earrings are € 2.95 and the binnechen and the giraffes have cost € 2.50.





Then I have this beautiful brooch with a cross, a large skull in love and a little classic has the pin Totenkopf.Gekostet € 3.95.



Bijou Brigitte So I think price is resisted, the women are very nice and help a the perfect jewelry at finden.Es may indeed be different with you but with me I feel real comfortable. Bijou Brigitte
also has an online shop where you can also check whether a store near you, I write to you is also a left to go

.
http://www.bijou-brigitte.com/

xoxo Jules

0 comments:

Post a Comment