Nails - Biscuits and stickers
Hallöchen dear blog readers,
after I had not very much from the Catrice "Urban Baroque" LE purchase, it gave me a nail varnish but done. The color "Biscuits & Cupcakes" is a nice bright pink Coral. The finish looks shining, and the opacity seems to be very good. He was priced at 2.25 to 2.50 eur and it 8ml are included.
The application has unfortunately proven to be difficult. Actually, I love the lakes of Catrice, but here I really had problems. He is very fluid and, unfortunately, hardly any coverage. It takes 3 layers, so that the color on the nails begin to not look like in the bottle. Drying time is quite OK, overall I'm probably half an hour to paint and dry spent.
The result is however a very beautiful color that looks almost anything but boring ...
After I had the knowledge of boredom, I've picked out a few stickers that are in black and silver set highlights: D
these stickers have I a long time ago bought and To my sticker collection down and now they are finally used. I like these Ornamte very good and I found it very suitable for coating. Because they are not abstract and somewhat romantic and playful ... The result has
me then on all 5 fingers like super and is now probably accompany me a few days: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment