review 12 eyeshadow palette from Sabrina
Sry I came not go so I had to take one from Google.
Girlys Hey, Today in the 1 € shop .. funny name for a shop that is determined because all this will cost only 1 €

I have a cute little eye shadow palette gefunden.Die Cosmetics brand is Sabrina and as the name of the shop suggests it is a 1 € gekostet.Es are 12 different colors in this package is Palette.Die Black with a transparent lid, imprinted Sabrina Cosmetics in which 12 are in small rectangular Behältern.Die colors from white to bronze and gold tones and green, blue or purple colors with glitter partikel.Ich I've bought one of them once and have they are for you getestet.Die very strong colors and shimmer eye shadow is schoen.de geruchsneutral.Laut packaging is the 12Montate can be haltbar.Er gleichmäsig and requires only one auftragen.Beim abschminken slightly warm tap water over a nicht.Mit EyeshadowBase her verstärgt these colors even more (if you want it). However, the package can not open without the help of the fingernails.
Overview:
Price: 1 € of course
Colors: 12 different colors
pallets: There are 3 different color palettes
skin tolerance: good
Läuchtkraft of colors: Super
application: easy to apply, eye shadow does not crumble
pigmentation: well
packaging: is open because of the bad
Conclusion: The eye shadow is wert.Mehr his money, one can not expect from 1 €
Sry my cameleon is not why I had to take one from Google.
0 comments:
Post a Comment