So, it is done.
On Monday I wrote the repetition of a preliminary examination of my chemistry technician course.
And what should I say .... I can not assess absolute. Last year I went from the review and knew right away that this was a shot in the oven.
But this time ... * Shrug *
Am 17.02. from 14-14:30 Clock "may" I Call Stuff in Dusseldorf and ask for my result.
The answer gets louder continue or not continue ... Let's see! Quite honestly
The answer gets louder continue or not continue ... Let's see! Quite honestly
? I do not want to learn more. But would work out to call that stuff. And if I should still be on (despite that I have not learned), I will also continue to learn. I promise! I think I will again be a bit more motivated ... At least I hope ...!
After the test, we (my fellow student and I) drove again to Ratingen for Esprit Outlet. About an hour later, after we have once and have also tried what, we are almost empty-handed out of the store. I had a 10 € voucher for which I have a T-shirt and Long Sleeve taken.
spontaneously All we then decided to go to Gelsenkirchen to Primark. Had somewhere heard that there was an opening in December.
where we then stayed a few hours. I must say the place was cleaned up great and it was really some nice things, but also a lot of trinkets.
I also took along a few things. 2 fleece pajamas, 2 blouses, 1 Shirt, 1 pair of slippers. For 34 €. A good yield, I think. Unfortunately
I can show you some pictures, because I've thrown things straight in the washing machine. (But can still take pictures, if interested)
Otherwise, I did the week not much. We were every day after the "lessons" on the hotel room and have started to develop our course material. For dinner, we're not out, but ordered to feed us something.
Otherwise I've experienced this week not much. Except that my fellow student has read everything out loud. Chatting and texting (which wrote them and get back). And nothing but stupid drivers.
Werd nu still play a little couch potato, with ner dear friend to chat and I hope that Schatzi is next to my home.
Tomorrow we take her to Holland and then something even see the day shall bring!
I wish you a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment