Monday, March 7, 2011

Carbon Monoxide Strange Taste In Mouth

first Vacation day - there is always different than you think ...

Monday ... my first real vacation is over ...
and everything today was a little different than the day had been planned ... can

the alarm clock I had made pretty early this morning, so I take a shower and get ready in peace ... and once again I'm half asleep off the alarm and almost completely overslept. become
wax I'm 20 minutes before my friend came. As well, I slept in and I quickly finished make exercise hüstl * *.
've Together with this, and yet another friend I went to Bremen moved to the Waterfront.
First we have Alex made us comfortable and gefrühfstückt extensively.
The breakfast was actually very good, but 4.10 € for a large coffee (which also was much too acidic), I find it a bit much ...


then are we then to our ultimate goal "pilgrimage"
Primark
There we also some clothes (more on that later).
Unfortunately, one of my two friends went at once not good. She was really pale, she was ill and she had heart problems. We rested a bit, but unfortunately it went their water despite any better.
Then we decided to drive back home and the Ochtum Park another time to visit.

Back home, I drove with my two friends and my fiance at the zoo. Also Brian with digital camera ... (Even more on this in another post!)
There we were up to the closing and I have many beautiful photos.
(I think my two companions were a little annoyed that I stopped at each animal enclosure while shooting ... but happens to be my passion. ..!!)

At the end of the day we went briefly to the salt flats that are located right next to the zoo.
where we once walked a lap around to get something good to do for our bronchi (the effect is if you happen to be there longer, like going to the North Sea).

Just now I still have the tax returns of my Schatz looked up and corrected.
And now I look at my The Wanderhure on DVD.

Well, as you see, is my day today went almost exactly as planned ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment