this Four Seasons - day I discovered on a blog, and do the same with time. ^ ^
What is your favorite season and what does your choice from about yourself?
My favorite season is summer. In summer, everything is colorful and bright As you feel better on it. I also quite like spring. But in autumn and winter it is all too gray and too dark and wet. I have no idea what that says about me, but it just is. In the summer I'm happy. ^ ^
My favorite season is summer. In summer, everything is colorful and bright As you feel better on it. I also quite like spring. But in autumn and winter it is all too gray and too dark and wet. I have no idea what that says about me, but it just is. In the summer I'm happy. ^ ^
What is your favorite month and why?
My favorite month is August, because I'm on vacation as often, and it hardly rains. (Except these hot summer storm ... - I love thunderstorms in the summer's best is when the sky is so black that you think the world goes down, plus a warm summer rain and this extremely loud thunder followed by lightning. -Lovely!) You can even sit in the garden early in the morning, and it is not a cold. And you can sit up late at night in the garden and it is still not really cold. ♥ How wonderful.
My favorite month is August, because I'm on vacation as often, and it hardly rains. (Except these hot summer storm ... - I love thunderstorms in the summer's best is when the sky is so black that you think the world goes down, plus a warm summer rain and this extremely loud thunder followed by lightning. -Lovely!) You can even sit in the garden early in the morning, and it is not a cold. And you can sit up late at night in the garden and it is still not really cold. ♥ How wonderful.
you suffer from feelings of depression during the winter?
definitely yes! -.- '
definitely yes! -.- '
What would you like better - sunny and warm all year or four seasons? hard to answer .. Sure would be nice would always warm wenns, but would still wenns warm, one would know how to appreciate this will be so? I think winter is already important to me (although I hate him idolatrous), but just because I hate him so, I look forward even more to the warm season.
looks like your perfect winter day?
In any case, it should be sunny, sparkling snow is still a beautiful right? Walks in the forest or park go, of course, wrapped in thick ^ ^. Then at home with a good soup or a warm tea, take a hot bath and snuggle on the couch. ♥
In any case, it should be sunny, sparkling snow is still a beautiful right? Walks in the forest or park go, of course, wrapped in thick ^ ^. Then at home with a good soup or a warm tea, take a hot bath and snuggle on the couch. ♥
looks like for you to make a beautiful summer day?
Azure sky, the sea, white beach, my darling, the sun and me. ♥
Azure sky, the sea, white beach, my darling, the sun and me. ♥
Do you like Carnival?
As a child, not now ... >. \u0026lt;
As a child, not now ... >. \u0026lt;
Did you ever get the midnight sun or the eternal darkness experienced?
No
No
What is your favorite holiday and as you commit it?
I do not have a favorite holiday ... I like them all: D Dekorierst
I do not have a favorite holiday ... I like them all: D Dekorierst
you your home according to the season?
No, not really.
No, not really.
you tend special traditions associated with the seasons?
Actually not.
Actually not.
otherwise I would still say spring, you come from? Time it gets. ^ ^
The pictures are not taken by me.
♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment