Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Connect Spdif Cable To Receiver

For Girls only

first Is it cute when a boy kisses you on the forehead? I think it's cute when MY boy kisses me on the forehead. Why he does that really so rare? \u202a second A large, wide dress or a short party dress? A large, wide dress. Stylish and comfortable at the same. ^ ^ \u202a third Would you look up a love letter? Yes \u202a 4th Group dates or single dates? past when I was still not forgiven me individual dates were definitely better! And now I have no more dates ...: D \u202a 5th Do you hate it when men behave differently in the presence of their friends? Yes. That's terrible sixth -.- ' \u202a Diamonds are the best friends of women? No, fashion jewelry is also sufficient! ^ __ ^ \u202a 7th You wear your hair open or together? almost always open. \u202a 8th Smoothness you your hair? Yes, daily. (Yes I know it is harmful! ... OMG, the pardon shall follow me already!) 9th What is your favorite women's magazine? side glances. \u202a 10th What is your favorite - Mascara? I love the Multi Action Mascara by Essence, never without them! ♥ \u202a 11th Can you make your fingernails? No, I'm making myself . J Should I even ask a few nail designs online? ...-Hach always thought this rag: D \u202a 12th Large or small bags? giant sized bag * __ * 13th What are your must-haves in your handbag? perfume, lipstick, ( keys, wallet, cell phone ), pens, calendars, lighter, deodorant, pocket mirrors, etc. .... : D \u202a 14th Jeans or skirts? Both, but not both! : D \u202a 15th Do you wear clothes / jewelry or shoes that are uncomfortable? No, why? O_O \u202a 16th Do you write many SMS? No, not more. Previously I've written so every day for the 50-100 Sms ... WHAT I had to tell since only? ;) 17th What would you do if you were pregnant? look forward to. \u202a 18th What is your favorite color? I love light green. \u202a 19th High heels or flat shoes? In everyday life, flat shoes, very seldom paragraph. \u202a 20th Have you ever cried during a romantic movie? Of course! \u202a 21st Would you leave the house without make-up? I would never leave my house! : D haha .. (Yes, of course, I go out sometimes without makeup!) \u202a 22nd Walmart or Target? 23rd None of them \u202a Do you wear shirts / blouses with collars? No. \u202a 24th Do you like pretty boys? No. : D \u202a 25th Are you spoiled? That you ask me ? \u202a 26th Do you think lip gloss is the best? NO. -.- Ugh, I hate lip gloss, a disgusting, sticky stuff! Also fit such a glittering convincing me not to ... 27 . Do you have big sunglasses? Yes \u202a 28th How long do you need to make you ready in the morning? ass I need about half an hour. \u202a 29th Do you wear it boards / plaster? excuse, if you like that?! (Please ask urgently for me!) \u202a 30th Do you like skater boys? No Idea. I do not care. : D \u202a 31st Gold or silver? gold and silver \u202a 32nd Do you get it to flower? Yes, sure! I think every woman likes to be rewarded it. \u202a 33rd Do you like surfing? I ch may Internet surfers who read my blog! xD \u202a 34th Do you also on vacation pretty? Somehow the stupid questions! \u202a 35th Do you like to wear clothes there? Well ... some extent. More in the summer. \u202a 36th On a scale of 1-10, how much you guys confused? 11: D \u202a 37th Did you stuck in the past 48 hours with a boy around? I live with one? OMG I'm TOO OLD for this Questions! \u202a 38th Do you wear lipstick? Daily. ♥ \u202a 39th Would you like a boy data that is smaller than you? I'm too old! : D \u202a 40th Do you like holding hands? Well. I would rather cozy. ♥ \u202a 41st What would the youngest age of a boy you would data? OMG, I'm really too old ! I should have not jumped on! : D \u202a 42nd What would be the oldest age of a boy you would data? aaaaaaaaaaaah!>. \u0026lt; \u202a 43rd On what you care about first when you meet a boy? I love the sight of my treasure. \u202a 44th Is it sexy when guys sweat? Definitely NO. \u202a 45th What is the best thing that could have a man? A WOMAN TO HIS SIDE! : D \u202a 46th Do you like it, to have eye contact? hmm ... I -.-'s give up! \u202a 47th Have you ever imagined your Hochzeiskleid or your wedding? Yes I was younger. : D \u202a 48. Would you kill for chocolate? Yes. \u202a 49th Are you trying all day / night for a man to look great? No. \u202a 50th On a scale 1-10, how fun is shopping? 12 ♥ \u202a 51st Flippst you off if you miss one of your favorite TV shows? No, are more important things in life! 52. You cry a lot? hahaha ... no. ^ ^ \u202a 53rd Do you wear sweatpants or pajamas to school? No, I do not go to school, and in the work I would certainly not attract! ... Although, would sometimes funny! : D \u202a 54th Have you ever dressed atypical for you, just to impress a boy? No. \u202a 55th Do you write many flatly love poems? No. \u202a 56th Without make-up product which you could not live? Without my bronzer. ♥ (and my nail varnish, my mascara and my favorite lipstick!) ... \u202a 57th Do you fall in love quickly? -.- \u202a 58th you have cramps at the moment? OMG, how stupid! -.- ' \u202a 59. Do you find yourself beautiful? I think everybody will be beautiful in some way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment