What a Saturday! Headache, headaches, tired, headaches! -.- '
Nevertheless, a small sign of life ...
Yesterday I finally bought the lipstick in the color MNY 809A (Material Girl). Until 10 minutes I'm still considering what I remember the smell of lipstick ... At first I thought he reminded me somehow of my childhood or something. (Or to an ice cream flavor?). But now I know: he smells like honeydew melon! * Yum * real tasty. -Now, for as I first tuned sniffed that stinks: have, my first thought was! haha: D but now I find the smell really quite pleasant. On top of all this is such a horny nude shade. ♥ LOVE ♥ Commissioned by the way very pleasant, creamy. Am satisfied, and then the great prize. (Think about € 2 if I'm not mistaken)
hush-hush And now in the basket ...^^
♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment