Saturday, March 5, 2011

Supplementary Angles Examples In Real Life

Holiday at last!

So, for half an hour, it's official:
I leave!

Actually my free days should indeed start yesterday, but has the work I had thwarted my bill ...
A short trip in my working day: Friday shortly after 22
clock when I have called us in the mixing operation to me and ask me to sign, whether there are any problems. If I had but just left ... but then there would have been the next morning problems and it would have been pushed on anyone's fault.
On Thursday evening was a goods issue tanker bad we had to be empty and should really have Weden directly refilled. Unfortunately, the container of the product was too bad ... which led to the question of how this could happen ... The container was the mixing operation but only in the night from Friday to Saturday adjust.
The release test must be carried in our laboratory. Thus I learned that on Saturday morning at 6 clock someone present be needed to make the analysis. My colleague in the laboratory but should antanzen until about 8:30. Since it was Friday after ten, I made myself available to the lab to go.
Thus, my holidays start on Saturday postponed to Sunday ...

for my holiday I now have even planned a little something.
Today I am eating for two cakes at a friend.
Monday I am going to go shopping with her and another friend from Bremen to.
Tuesday I will help my fiancé with his tax return (under the condition that he has already ordered all his papers ...). Afternoon, I still have an appointment in the bank.
Wednesday, I must first go to the dentist in the morning and then I'll go to Friday to my parents. They look forward already. What will I do there is, but still not fixed.
Saturday's noon then goes to a photo exhibition in the neighboring town. In the evening then Kloatscheeten with the gang from my fiance.
Sunday: Sweet Nothing doing!
Monday: Sweet Nothing doing!
Tuesday: hairdresser.
Wednesday, I may want to Leverkusen for Lab Supply . If, however, not yet, because I do not want there to come back and just my Schatzi. Or if Lala You will not get time on Thursday has, I prefer this meeting before and definitely will go to Cologne!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday I've not yet available.
Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays would I possibly go to Hamburg or Amsterdam or Groningen times (although I could go there even if I am with a parent).
Thursdays, we go to pick up even with Schwiegerpapi-to-be to the airport in Dusseldorf to sister and niece from my fiance.
have for the remaining three vacation days then I planned nothing, because I think that we will exploit the fact that the "French" back in the homeland.
For suggestions and proposals, I am the way, still open!

As you can see I've scheduled my vacation so far as actually quite good, thus so will not get bored. On the days where I do not plan, I will of course also meet with my two friends. They should after all not be neglected.

What I also intend in my vacation, is finally running properly to start!

And what I will do is of course still indulge my addiction: coffee, photography and blogging. (Probably in that order ...)

So, then I wish you a great Sunday!


Oh yes, I've bought the way, is a second SLR. I hope it arrives soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment