Saturday, February 26, 2011

Houes Names In Kerala

Nail Polish - OPI Not like the movies last

Today I spent the whole day on the sofa. With abdominal pain and Körnerkissen.
But since I do not want the whole "day" (I slept until 12 clock ^ ^) wanted to spend only bum, I have done a little research on the Internet, phone and my nails painted .. .

came on the nails me today one of my most recent achievements:

OPI - Not Like the Movies
photographed (at Room lighting)
shot (with flash)

I must say the color is beautiful!

The nail varnish could be applied very well and the individual layers are very good and quite quickly dried.

But
To get the color as opaque as it is in the picture, I had to apply 4x ..
I at a price of 16.50 € absolutely can not tolerate. (If a nail polish costs just 3 €, I can get over this, but so ...)
I am of the opinion that at such a price may require more.
Not that I want to criticize the quality that had definitely not.
But from my first OPI nail polish but I expected a little more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment