On Thursday I had to look at Douglas around me a little. And to cheer me up with a nail varnish.
From a nail varnish have become then two.
Then I talked with one of Douglas' aunt, "what it as for creams in fine lines in my age so there. She told me then proposed a skin analysis. It was then discovered that I had a very dry skin and my fine lines are actually dry lines (I have sensitive skin).
She then presented me a skin care line, which consists of natural ingredients. This has pleased me very much because I mainly care for my face fall back on natural cosmetics and skin care.
I complete maintenance and cleaning have taken since I've always felt that products work together in a series best. Unlike when a cream of this series, another from a different cleaning and re-used from a different series.
The company is called Artemis and comes from Switzerland. They use many materials from nature, but also from the technology. Here you come to the website of the company.
# 1 Eye Makeup Remover
# 2 Cleanser
# 3 Balancing Face Lotion
# 4 building upon eye balm
# 5 based day care
# 6 regenerating night cream
I will try out the series now for now. If I am not satisfied with the care or I do not tolerate this, I will bring them back. Finally, I invest a lot in my skin and if it does not help me, I would like for the money that I get back, get a new one.
If interested, I will keep you informed.
Douglas currently has (at least for us) an offer where you can make up a professional and then professional photos can do. The entire cost 20 € and you get Get 10 € voucher. You pay so actually only 10 € and now comes with a make-up and one (or more) professional photos.
Since I need a little encouragement, but I got myself straight times to give a date.
Then on Thursday I was also still at the hairdresser and behind the Comic Shop.
have brought me where I continue my manga and a new series that appealed to me spontaneously.
Afterwards I had then asked me how to spend only a few hours as much coal ... (I had / have but not a bad Conscience because of this)
0 comments:
Post a Comment