Hello my mice I want to tell you today the essence Whoom! Booom! TE imagine a lot of fun my bunnies.
I leave here Essence speak it by myself, because I could not be better ^ ^
express
I think the packaging and Desings the products right frabenfroh and get used to and I am also Nail sticker, because of that I can not have enough .
The nail files are surely a hit. I have not something practical , just one had a box, and they're probably perfectly in your handbag.
I am sorry that the lyrics of Essence are so small. I have problems with my Windows Word. I had to make screenshots.
works here regrettably nothing like I want to: (
Anyway, I'm looking forward to this TE
It will be available in March, 20 partly already from February to April 2011
... What do you think of the TE ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment