Oh man ... I'm so pissed pissed ... Why do I have
always so unlucky with a fucking phone companies?
Have conspired against me?
To the case:
Then: 2008/2009, I already had
with my former provider a problem.
Continuously I have received phone bills to a lady (and thus, their address and phone number) that just say as I do. She was older and lived so only 400km away from me.
The invoice amounts were so deducted by my bank account.
For six months I have a fight made with the company, so I do not every time my money back book must nor more bills from the other woman got . Since I had the data from it, I actually once phoned her and asked her if she did not wonder where are their bills and why no money comes off your account. She had received these invoices. Only the money was not deducted ... (But it has this damn cow person did not think ...)
It is the cry! Thank God was the end of my contract period then finally settled everything.
Today:
Yesterday I (for 3 weeks for the first time) looked at my bank statements.
And what do I see? An invoice amount of € 94.28 from my current provider. Since I've logged in the customer directly and sometimes looked through all my bills. Nowhere appeared this horrendous amount. Then I called the customer service. And hanging over 10 first minutes in the queue ... shit load! juice shop!
The young Bübelchen at the end of the line could / wanted to not help and only had time for me this sentence: ".. The statement you have to go to their X-Shop Since you have to identify yourself and then you can be helped there" A shit was helping me!
The "nice" young man (looked like 'n trainee) took an hour to figure out that the contract number, which appears in the fucking bank statement, a Landline heard. (I have absolutely no fixed network connection. The running of my fiance.)
When he phoned the accounting office, it was revealed that the filth -person has the same surname like my one. Because of this upstart dares to wonder also whether I would be called for ever the way my name is ... Verfickte shit! had boy, you have 5 minutes ago or my ID card in hand .... Fu ...
along the lines of, I have separated me, changed my name and now I would not do that the whole will be deducted from my account. (I must admit to my shame that the whole been since October 2010 so I only go ... which has never noticed, because the payments have always resembled and 2.5 weeks between each billing / were . I'm annoyed me so much about so saying that to me did not notice ... That you can not imagine absolutely ...!!!)
What a mess is it? Is that so difficult?
After I am to my bank and have them give me from the bank people an overview of the supplier's billing. (And as many on that have started directly with the account change to the double charge ...)
There were actually more amounts which differed by no more than 2 €. By January, when the first invoice of 70 over the other € was (unfortunately that's the whole hotel billing sank in January) and now in February over 90 €. This shitty person has apparently thought "Cool, for me nothing will be charged! Nutz I try!"
the last amount I can then back book. For the January amount I unfortunately was three days too late, otherwise I would have also can book back again.
I have just written a letter to the advertiser:
So that's ...
This time I'm right about this Gegan a nice letter with integrated termination without notice and threat of further steps to write ...
the entire cost me less than an hour yesterday and today again so 3 hours. Maybe I should ask for an allowance working with complimentary ... * Think *
I think I should end phone, mobile phone and Internet ...
Did you have also been times such problems?
What do you think of this? (I know, I'm an idiot, that I have not already noticed more ...!!!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment