Saturday, February 5, 2011

Most Dependable Dryer

My First Blog Award! Preview




Hi I'm from the belly belle prima get my first blog award and I'd like to thank you so very big THANK YOU.


rules
1.Macht a post about this award, in which you the one who has given you this award, and thanked him linked in this post.

second 7 things about yourself you told

third Give the award to (15) other bloggers.

4th Contacted this blogger and let them know that it has received the Award .


Now the 7 things about me love
1.I my dog
2.I have more nail polish than 3
(inseiderwitz)
3.I hate Napoleon
4.I get set on monday my Bamboo
5th I love my friend about everything
6th I just read the 5 band of House of Night
7.I love Gossip Girl

And here are the girls who got me the award
unfortunately I do not know so many blogs and I want to thank also no link that I do not read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment