New P2
In DM I've discovered a few days the new nail polish remover of P2. He is in an orange plastic bottle and should smell like tangerine and passion fruit. I especially like is the new opening, to the one now on it must be suppressed and not run out the paint.
terms of price, it was around the 2-3Euro, which I find perfectly OK, since I was P2 not been disappointed. Smelled
the remover has, unfortunately, not passion fruit or mandarin, but simply to nail polish remover. He is, however, acetone-free, which I think is good, because it attacks the nails are not so extreme.
With the new opening, I'm super happy, I think you're saving fair bit of remover and found a rather neat solution has. I love it: D
Ablackieren course, he also: D And again, I'm impressed ... It's fast, friendly and truly effective. Whether stained or glitter, all is quickly removed from the nail. After washing your hands, you can smell, no more chemicals, I've experienced at other distances ever need.
I am pleased and will definitely buy another couple of these bottles: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment