What can I say ... Thursday was the day of truth ...
And ... well ... I've fallen through the preliminary examination. As you might have read, yes, I have not learned as much as I wanted, and certainly not as much as I would have actually been to.
My motivation was also not really high, but when I learned then that I could not get through, but first I was completely ready ...
Immediately after the phone call I called my Ma to tell her the result ... and I plan louder sobs (yes, I was totally exhausted and I cried. There also are 5 years and just under € 10t, Just because I have the shot in the wind ...).
Friday, I would not like to go to work because I was expecting stupid remarks and comments. However, by the people, where I had expected, did nothing (which surprised me). But, of two persons from whom I would not totally expected, I got to hear the following:. "It is impossible that you do continue to do the job That's what people with training and not for 'normal' laboratory technicians you. occupied as a place that you will not receive more ...." (Not a verbatim quote)
That made me really ready. I felt like there to your home gone. But I have not said anything, both ignored and made my job more. (This borders on bullying for me already. I must have liked me? Finally, the decision of the chief ... to the back and on Monday I have to tell him that I've fallen through the examination. Let's see what he says.)
am Right now I am considering whether I should do besides work on something with a kind of continuing education office. I like to work in our office so well that I would love to continue to do something (notwithstanding the stress we have in us to work). Comes but also on the depends on what my boss will say, and our laboratory director. What I
I look forward next week, is that I can clean up the desk and can put away all the stuff together. This can get to my fiance next year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment